Thursday, April 29, 2010

Frst Post!!1!

So this is what it's like in the blogosphere, whatever that is. I guess I was expecting more crushing, or perhaps the clamps. But as it turns out, trying to host a blog is just a natural step in the career of a software developer. You've seen some of the popular ones, and they're successful because they traditionally offer rich morsels to be consumed and digested, possibly after being stored in your RSS bile sac. And now you find yourself here.

Why? What can I possibly offer? Well, I do fancy myself a software developer of sorts. And in my spare time between support tickets and change requests to legacy software I actually get to work on interesting things. Some of these problems may have been solved before, some of them may have better solutions available, etc. That's all part of the learning process.

I've been lucky enough to work with some talented folks during my career, and hopefully they'll contribute to this blog and share their intellectual warez. But as for me... I'm not a rock star or an industry pioneer, I'm a real life developer. And this is the stuff that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment